A new trimester, new plans… With some quite familiar courses ;-)
- Semantiek (exam)
- Neurale Netwerken (exam)
- Software Testing (exam)
- Inleiding Formele Methoden (exam)
- Geometric Algorithms (assignments + research paper)
- Real-Time Architectures (exam)
And… there they are once again:
- History of Computing. Yes, the assignment still needs a subject.
- The Linux Operating System assignment is finished within the next few weeks!
- Hypermedia Systems assignment will be started after having read all the course hypertext.
I need to pass Semantiek and one of the two courses Neurale Netwerken or Inleiding Formele Methoden and finish History of Computing and Hypermedia for my Bachelor “degree” (papiertje). I’ll focus on those first and of the Master courses I will do Geometric Algorithms seriously and I’ll probably drop the other courses for now.